- The System Analyst will be responsible for the following job duties:
·Document, categorize and prioritize business, user and system requirements
· Create SQL queries and uploads to support the business requirements;
· Responsible for the technical configuration and setup of the Manhattan application suite;
· Support the administration of Manhattan Associates server environments;
· Support dry-run activities and go-live execution to ensure code integrity.
· Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions with the business owners and key technical resources
· Use a variety of proto-typing techniques to validate and verify that the proposed solution will meet the business and user requirements
· Support MIF set up and monitoring;
· Control the migration of Manhattan Associates code changes between non-production environments;
· Perform application management functions including performance monitoring and capacity planning for non-production and production environments;
· Ongoing responsibility for identifying errors and troubleshooting issues including bad configuration, messages, and communications failures that occur between MIF and associated internal and external applications;
· Conduct root-cause analysis for application issues;
· Support various phases of application development, testing and deployment activities;
· Production support including periodic after hours and weekend support responsibilities;
· Maintains adherence to quality system - Follows functional area policies and procedures.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
As a position, system analyst is expected to perform a technical level of work, the beneficiary should have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or information technology, to possess such skills as this job requires.